Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Daniel News  (Read 286026 times)
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #810 on: July 14, 2020, 02:55:08 AM »

Always good to see Daniel, and looking so yummy too.  (His caddy isn't hard on the eyes either)

GS I just love your memes...they give me a smile whenever I see them and I give you a star just for being soo original  Star  Beer

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Gemsheal

Small Member

United States United States

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #811 on: July 14, 2020, 03:45:59 AM »

Why thank you!  I try to make them funny & silly.  We all need a good laugh!   Champagne

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #812 on: July 14, 2020, 07:07:48 PM »

Always good to see Daniel, and looking so yummy too.  (His caddy isn't hard on the eyes either)
His caddy migh win the contest for "goofy faces" handsdown...
And yes your avator is great!

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #813 on: September 14, 2020, 09:18:35 PM »

https://www.kungahuset.se...22d517298084ac147404.html

Prince Daniel participated in Prince Daniel's Digital Entrepreneurial Day - a digital forum bringing together young entrepreneurs from all over Sweden. The forum was organized by The Royal Academy of Engineering Sciences (IVA) and Prince Daniel's Fellowship.

In his introductory speech, the Prince addressed the ongoing covid-19 pandemic and how it has affected Swedish companies:
"I know that there are many who are having a really tough time right now. But despite that, I just have to say that I am so extremely impressed by the power that Swedish companies and entrepreneurs have shown during this crisis. There is a readiness to adapt, and a willingness to contribute, which is truly impressive."

fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #814 on: September 15, 2020, 01:49:43 PM »

Happy Birthday, Prince Daniel!!
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #815 on: September 16, 2020, 06:08:36 PM »

Daniel, together with Generation Pep, visited the British Junior school in Eskilstuna today. British Junior received the Pep School of the Year Award in 2019.

https://www.kungahuset.se...22d517298084ac14750c.html

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: