Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 Yrma's image - manipulated and polished  (Read 18282 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2018, 10:20:08 PM »

TA-DAAAAAA

Throughout the day, the HKH Crown Princess has shared pictures and reports on the King's Instagra profile from the recent journey to Kenya. It has happened in a photoreportage where Her Royal Highness has shared her impressions of meetings with the many Kenyan projects and organizations that all work to improve women's and women's rights.

HKH Crown Princess's photo report from Kenya

Kenya represents a great potential when it comes to taking leadership and action to promote gender equality and to recognize women's major role in the country's development. And the Kenyan civil society is a strong driving force in these efforts.

Kenya has achieved progress, but there is still a long way to go. As our trip ends, I am left with another confirmation that the lack of respect for women and girls fundamental human rights leads to great inequality. The goal is to reach a place of equal opportunities where all people have the opportunity to take full advantage of their full potential, based on free choice. I leave Kenya with the hope that all the strength and human resources I have experienced will drive this beautiful country and its warm population towards a future where social and economic development is inclusive and sustainable. Where no one is left.

I hope my photo report has given insight into some of the challenges we face. Thank you for taking the time to attend today.

anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

United States United States

Gone Too Soon!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2018, 10:37:51 PM »

This just makes me crazy. Kenya is a diverse country with a growing economy (the largest GDP in East Africa). It is not just some backwater. Why does anyone need this coddled bogan to tell them how to live?
Athena

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2018, 02:32:20 AM »

This just makes me crazy. Kenya is a diverse country with a growing economy (the largest GDP in East Africa). It is not just some backwater. Why does anyone need this coddled bogan to tell them how to live?

Star

I thought the same, thought the wording of that "report" came across as really 'off'!
danaport

Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2018, 08:40:10 AM »

It just encourages her. Does she have any idea how many people are really quite talented at taking photographs?  It's not such a rare skill. It's as though they are giving her pretty busywork to do. If I were her, I'd be a little embarrassed.
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2018, 02:12:56 AM »

Is that series of photos supposed to be conveying some serious message about challenges?  If so, I don't get it.  Pretty photos recording the trip, but nothing clever about them that I can discern.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2018, 02:23:29 AM »

Is that series of photos supposed to be conveying some serious message about challenges?  If so, I don't get it.  Pretty photos recording the trip, but nothing clever about them that I can discern.

The only challenge shown in those photos is that of lack of talent of the photographer.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: