Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please read!  (Read 41855 times)
CD.

Humongous Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2011, 01:27:07 AM »

Mary is older to 'pre wedding' and we all change as we get older and take on more responsibilities with work and family.  I'm not the same person I was before I got married and had a family and we can't walk around 24/7 with a smile on our faces.  Nobody does!!!
Personally for what it's worth I like the whole Danish Royal family as they seem very natural.  Only bad thing I can say is Princess Marie tries to copy Princess Mary with her hair style and her clothes even down to her cardigan.  But then copying is a form of flattery.  I think they seem really nice people and I think Denmark is very lucky it has a very nice Royal family.

I have just hit the ignore button.

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and military consequences of the lie.The truth is the greatest enemy of the State"

J Goebbels
Leesa
Banned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

"Mary who?" asks Marsha!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2011, 01:31:40 AM »

CD, I just realised Maria intended this thread for Mary's Aussie tour, which is a bottompless pitt for the Aussie tax payer, myself included, so perhaps we should discuss this on another thread? Like "About the Board or something similar. Just a thought. - Sorry, Maria, about the digression!
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2011, 01:42:22 AM »

aussie girl, when people here say that mary changed, they don't mean it in a positive way or the ways that we all change throughout the years.  mary has changed in negative ways: she's vain.  you will notice that she always looks at the camera.  she is the only royal who does to such a pronounced degree. she also seems consumed w/ designer anything, whereas other things are more impt.  many have mentioned that as a princess, she is there for the people, but she acts like they're there for her all of the time; she always has her nose in the air (see that thread) and does act like she's better than others and so impt.; she's lazy.  she really doesn't work much and when she does, it really seems like fluff; she's always trying to be who she isn't.  she wasn't born royal but acts like she's better than the 'real royal': she constantly walks ahead of freddles, which is a no-no.  i think she's the only one who does that -- like she's the one who's impt. but she isn't.  i guess since fred and the drf don't put her in her place she has developed this awful attitude and behavior.  marie seems genuine and i think you can see if when she's at events.

As for marie copying mary, i have never felt that at all.  marie is refreshing for the drf because she is comfortable in her own skin. you will notice that she looks the same now as a princess as she did as a 'commoner.'  mary obviously was not comfortable in her own skin because if you see pics. of her before fred and since she became a princess it's a stark contrast: she lost so much weight, and seems so consumed with staying stick thin, even though before fred her body was nice and she looked much better, may have had some plastic surgery; threw out old pics. of herself;   that's pretty sad.  mary just does not seem genuine.  mary has a long way to go to mature as a person and as a representative of dk.  however, i have not seen her change in that way at all, and i'm araid that dk is stuck w/ her not "'getting it" and continuing to be vain, obsessed w/ designer items, thinking everything revolves around her and acting like she's the queen, whereas she's not the queen like how Fred will be the king.  

Oh, I forgot:  the thing that's really awful about her is that she is not humble.  she doesn't have any humilty and that shows all of the time. she's really the only royal i've seen that is not humble.  she is so clueless. . .
Aussie girl
Banned

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2011, 02:03:28 AM »

I think we do differ in our opinions but that is fine.  Not sure what she ever did to you so you came up with those opinions.  Maybe because she was just an ordinary person before she married like you and me.  Are you jealous.  I think she is a breath of fresh air into the family.  What is wrong with the people on this forum.  Do you have nothing nice to say about any one and don't you look st the good in anyone either?  Suppose you all pick on Princess Mary's children too.  I wouldn't put it past you and for what it's worth they look delightful little children. 
This isn't a very nice place to be, no one has anything nice to say............
Very depressing the lot of you!!!!!!!!!
Michelle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

I smell bogan approaching

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2011, 02:25:01 AM »

I think we do differ in our opinions but that is fine.  Not sure what she ever did to you so you came up with those opinions.  Maybe because she was just an ordinary person before she married like you and me.  Are you jealous.  I think she is a breath of fresh air into the family.  What is wrong with the people on this forum.  Do you have nothing nice to say about any one and don't you look st the good in anyone either?  Suppose you all pick on Princess Mary's children too.  I wouldn't put it past you and for what it's worth they look delightful little children. 

Oh on the contrary.  If you REALLY took the time to get to know us and our board, you would see that we have lots of nice things to say.  Most people here love how hot in love Felipe and Letizia are with each other.  How Daniel is the best thing to have happened to the Swedish Royal Family.  You can find that the majority of posters here think new Queen Jetsun of Bhutan is without a doubt the most beautiful female royal in the world.  But yet you seem to think we are all just negative Nancys when in fact, we are the opposite. 

This board is called Royal Dish because it is the ONLY board I have found that the moderators allow people to dish without fear of being told what to say.  So that's why people like to snark.  So Mary is the intended target most of the time but so what?  You seem to want a place where ONLY good things (about Mary) are to be posted.  But this won't be your cup of tea.  So like the popular saying goes, if you can't handle the heat, just stay out of the kitchen.

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2011, 02:34:40 AM »

Aussie Girl:

It is fine to like Mary if you choose. There is only one rule on this board: do not bash other posters.

Your many rude comments about other posters in just the last 24 hrs: ("I was quite shocked to read all the nasty things you write about Princess Mary and how you 'bag' everything she does,"  "What is wrong with you all," "All I can say is you are all very 'sad' people with little to do,"  "Are you jealous,"  "What is wrong with the people on this forum,"  "Very depressing the lot of you!!!!!!!!!"  "This isn't a very nice place to be"     seem to indicate you're unwilling to abide by the only rule here.

I won't waste any more time on you, as I doubt you'll be here long. Buh-bye.
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2011, 03:34:37 AM »

Do not feed the troll Troll basher
PleaseDoNotEatTheDaisies

Big Member

Norway Norway

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2011, 10:07:48 AM »

I'm saying something nice when royals deserve it.
And I'm nice person, people around like me a lot, I'm more saint than Saint Mary. I'm so kind that even I'm feeding the troll  Halo

Just call me PDNETD  Cool

I apologize in advance for my poor English
ssassi

Huge Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2011, 10:37:17 AM »

YEEEAH....we also love and have a lot of cats (and dogs) you know?
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2011, 10:52:01 AM »

YEEEAH....we also love and have a lot of cats (and dogs) you know?

I'm also fat. Really fat. And I live with my mother in a trailer.

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2011, 11:15:03 AM »

One thing I have noticed about the TRF is that members, even the long time ones are trying to start actual two sided discusssions, but are promptly stopped by the moderators. The members there are bored.
tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2011, 11:24:32 AM »

Hi everyone, I'm new here and thought I would like to join RoyalDish.com as I am an Australian and I like the Royal Danish Family especially Princess Mary.  I was quite shocked to read all the nasty things you write about Princess Mary and how you 'bag' everything she does and pick at what she wears when she is on a private holiday.  What is wrong with you all, do you have nothing pleasant to say.  Do you people like anyone.  All I can say is you are all very 'sad' people with little to do. 

Before I joined up on Royal dish, I spent many a happy Sunday reading the posts, having a laugh, a lot of the time laughing so hard , that my husband would be laughing at me. So when I did take the time to join up , I knew the rules, and what the board was, a dishing board, I did read TRF and didn't join up because the board seemed very censored to me. Now Mary puts her self out there as a celeb wearing fashion brand, and like all celebs , they have a fan base and and then you'd have a forum were others don't like them, so the choice is yours, like , hate, take or leave, if a person took the time to read , we have Lettie likers and haters, Mete Marit , same , Marie ,same.  Smiley  but we're grown ups and get on with it.

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2011, 11:37:27 AM »

I think she is a breath of fresh air into the family.  [/quote]

I'm also fat. Really fat. And I live with my mother in a trailer.
[/quote]

And WE all have bad BAD breath

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Aussie girl
Banned

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2011, 01:24:03 PM »

I think you are all rude bitches and all deserve each other.  I have been reading your posts on the children and what cruel cows the lot of you are.  I think you all need to get a life.  Just showed my hubby some of your rubbish and he says you are all a bunch of idiots and he isn't wrong. 
No need to answer as I won't be checking what you write.  None of you have a decent bone in your body.  I really wish bad things for the lot of you.  I hope you all wake up fat, crash your cars and your houses fall down preferably with you in them. 
IronButterfly
Banned
Baby Member

Cocos (Keeling) Islands Cocos (Keeling) Islands

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2011, 01:33:08 PM »

I think you are all rude bitches and all deserve each other.  I have been reading your posts on the children and what cruel cows the lot of you are.  I think you all need to get a life.  Just showed my hubby some of your rubbish and he says you are all a bunch of idiots and he isn't wrong. 
No need to answer as I won't be checking what you write.  None of you have a decent bone in your body.  I really wish bad things for the lot of you.  I hope you all wake up fat, crash your cars and your houses fall down preferably with you in them. 

The above is an example of some of the psychological damage that can occur when a child is neglected in the pre-operational stage.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: