Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aristocratic/Noble weddings  (Read 271560 times)
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #585 on: September 15, 2020, 01:04:37 PM »

No Grand duke Henri and MT?  Confused

If they're not there, I'd consider it a win. After this summer, I'm rather over them.
The seating suggests that Gui and Steph were the most senior Lux royals.

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
Anna

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #586 on: September 15, 2020, 01:55:19 PM »

My first child was born via C-section and I looked pregnant for months afterwards. I couldn’t exercise because everything hurt and I ate a lot to boost milk supply. When I went for my postpartum checkup, a lady in my OB-GYN’s waiting room asked me when the baby was due. She was shocked when I told her he was almost two months already 😁 My second child was born naturally 11 weeks ago and I stopped looking pregnant shortly after he was born. Based on my experience, I think the uterus goes back to its original size much more quickly if it goes through labor.
LadyBunion

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #587 on: September 15, 2020, 04:19:29 PM »

I am sure that is right Anna - it isn't always easy to return to normal shape and size, I had 2 small babies naturally and didn't put on huge amount of weight so went back to normal within a couple of weeks but Caesarean Sections are another matter and Steph did put a fair bit during pregnancy. Glad she is not starving herself to get back to pre baby state
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #588 on: September 15, 2020, 04:30:01 PM »

My first child was born via C-section and I looked pregnant for months afterwards. I couldn’t exercise because everything hurt and I ate a lot to boost milk supply. When I went for my postpartum checkup, a lady in my OB-GYN’s waiting room asked me when the baby was due. She was shocked when I told her he was almost two months already 😁 My second child was born naturally 11 weeks ago and I stopped looking pregnant shortly after he was born. Based on my experience, I think the uterus goes back to its original size much more quickly if it goes through labor.

I will never criticize Steph again after all that’s tumbled out of that family’s closet this year. Lord knows what physical and mental state I’d be in at this point.

ConnieBrooks

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #589 on: September 16, 2020, 02:05:43 PM »

I will never criticize Steph again after all that’s tumbled out of that family’s closet this year. Lord knows what physical and mental state I’d be in at this point.

Star I'm with you completely. This year alone has hopefully been a lot of good new beginnings for her. Maybe in 3 years we'll look back and see a turnaround from this year for her, and for both of them.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #590 on: September 16, 2020, 05:21:16 PM »

Ah, I didn't consider she had a c-section. True on natural birth, my stomach went down the second day after my son was born, it was a bit wobbly but I didn't look like I was ever pregnant.

Thanks Anna  Star

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #591 on: September 16, 2020, 07:13:05 PM »

Charles was born on May 10 and they left the hospital in the morning of May 13. She was in hospital for a short period of time, the usual for a normal birth. I do believe if it was a c-section she would have stayed in the hospital a bit longer.

Either way, she actually looks good IMO. Healthy and more serene. With the ups and downs of this crazy year, hope Steph found her inner peace and is having lots of hapiness with little Charles.

Regarding the wedding, never believed it would happen

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #592 on: September 17, 2020, 03:24:44 AM »

I’m pretty sure they said it was a csection
The uterus never Goes quite all the way back down the way it was.
Anyway she and the bride are glowing and I’m hoping for the best for their marriage.
Pomme

Gigantic Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #593 on: September 17, 2020, 05:47:23 AM »

If Luxemburg is comparable with Holland:

14 yrs ago I was supposed to stay a minimum of 4 nights after a C-section  (turned out a bit more but that is a different story);
6 yrs ago my second C was scheduled early morning and the next day in the afternoon they expected me to go home.
Less than 48hrs after the birth.
Mind you we have state funded baby and mom care to help you up to 8 hrs per day for usually a week.

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #594 on: September 17, 2020, 06:31:36 AM »

And Charles was born at 5 something in the morning so she had all day Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday...slightly over 72 hours between birth and discharge (mid morning on the 13th).  I don’t know about other countries but from friends and family here in the US...48-96 hours is pretty standard for an uncomplicated c section so at 72ish hours she’s right in the middle.
Paulina

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #595 on: September 17, 2020, 06:57:24 AM »

If they got pregnant via IVF, there is a chance the placenta would have been in a lower place, closer to the cervix, maybe even a précis or partial previa , in which case a C-section would have been required.

I’m told that’s not atypical with IVF (I had 4, 2 resulting in children.) lots of trouble with the placenta for both births, the second resulting in a planned cesarean due to previa.

18 years later, my stomach has yet to go back to normal.  Roll Eyes
CyrilSebastian

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #596 on: Today at 01:38:48 AM »

Marion Stein wore the train and bridal veil that her mother-in-law wore at her 1922 wedding.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: