Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 44   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Waity Got The Cream  (Read 157464 times)
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« on: December 05, 2011, 08:59:21 AM »

Photos showing our future Queen's most humble moments

and of course

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 09:19:36 AM »

Photos showing our future Queen's most humble moments

Caption:
Uhhuu, you already made a pic of my crotch yesterday, don't be naughty and ask for a remake....

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
whimsicalwriter
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 09:27:47 AM »

I just find this pic funny.
Kuei Fei
Banned
Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 09:47:57 AM »

She keeps trying to come off as some blessed golden girl, but go figure, she is in fact looking ridiculously smug.

Such a pity that bedroom gymnastics isn't an Olympic event; Kate would have been a gold medalist of several years standing.
batwoman
Banned
Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 11:07:46 AM »

You just see her horrible sense of dress, except white lace number, how she curls her hair to look very fragile innoncent girl Dead , while her eye make up is close to make up of Egyptian mummies and pharaons. Visible proof she loves press attention. Great actress
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 11:17:33 AM »

Yep, she just hates the press  Roll Eyes

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 11:23:25 AM »

Michael Jackson?

Snare

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
tessora

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2011, 11:29:12 AM »

Michael Jackson?

Snare
Look at how hairy her arms are in the last pic  Dead
batwoman
Banned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2011, 11:37:35 AM »

Ha ha, thanks for photos, it speaks volumes and Wee Willie is party animal - lazy beach bum as well. If any beautiful suitable lady saw him with this striped shirt, hairy chest [including hair arms of his lover Waity], with stupid grin while drunk like fish, waving by hands getting into the taxi, bet, she will not be impressed. It's called hallo effect what's sometimes unfair to judge people on the first impression but he has never prooved us he's caring, clean cut, cultural hub of ideas, hard working and with perfect taste in women, people around him etc They're equals in all bad things, tarts, loving tarts, drugs, only leisure, no responsibilities, drunk, stupid grins, both with falling look department, no hobbies, selfish..the list goes on
batwoman
Banned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2011, 11:43:39 AM »

No visible scar, months before engagement, so lady Idleton is playing a poor victim trying to gain pity from public, while she's fake and artificial like sugar...just hair extantions and more to fix her in look department because it's all what she goes after and where God didn't bless her in that way...
Just look on her profile photo with her big ears, half pony tail and navy blue suit dress from last year, no scar...liars, liars..can anyone get this woman out?
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2011, 11:54:51 AM »

can't stand her simple as that, and never could.
whimsicalwriter
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2011, 11:57:38 AM »

Until I found this board I thought I was the only one that couldn't stand Waity or Mary. All you ever hear is how great they are,I never got it.
laboheme

Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2011, 12:02:30 PM »

I'm sorry, but it's really not that hard to get in a car.  I really hate when "celebrities" get in cars like it's the most difficult thing in the world, and then get mad when shots of their pantyless crotch are splashed on covers.
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2011, 12:12:01 PM »

Until I found this board I thought I was the only one that couldn't stand Waity or Mary. All you ever hear is how great they are,I never got it.
I know what u mean. It's fawn fawn fawn over them. I never got it and never will. Neither woman is exemplary in any way in my opinion.
batwoman
Banned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2011, 01:06:16 PM »

He's drunk like fish, that's why he can't get into car Nono Princess Margaret was maybe party animal but you hardly saw her dressed like an idiot in jeans in restaurant and drunk like fish on tiles like our false clean cut Wee Willie. She was dressed like a lady, behaviour of lady and loyal to her staff and friends. OK, maybe sometimes spoilt and wild, but her letters to Fergie and Diana about their falls are poster letters. She saw Camilla coming before marriage when she pointed on her. Didn't Wee Willie take 6 holidays in row during 2006? All nightclubs, drinking, parties, vacays compared to 2005 after uni when he was at some internships? Something changed in 2006, big turn of his life when he started to behave like disgrace of RF, supported by Waity who completely changed her closet into classier style and pampered hair+make up from June 2006. This photo is from 2006, because he isn't so bald. Carl Philip is visibly into skanky Snakey, but he doesn't try to hide it and everyone knows her photos. She tries to work for charity as ,no engaged yet' while Waity did anything and everyone saw her bared crotch many times, the last time all Canadian soldiers at airfield, from front and back side, while she didn't bother to catch her skirt and cover her bits. Shame, their bar felt so low in our RF and Prince Andrew paid big personal price giving up Koo Stark for stupid and today innocent topless photos while Waity has drug baron uncle with sex traffic business, 100 p-star photos circulating around world as joke of RF and our country, calling us Royal Bunga Bunga and Fu..ckingham House as slap by tourists because they saw what we have. There's also one skeleton in closet as memento mori for our Prince Charles and his mistress - wife Camilla - Duke of Windsor, Edward VIII. I'd say these Mountbattens tried to get into RF, went after money, all perks and the  Middletons are only their followers. They try to fool us and change public perspective and opinions like in some non democratic country, where we have to be silent, blind to pay and ignore all naked antics of this sleazy Waity, parasoite Middletons and all party goers like Wee Willie, Yorks sisters, with lazy woman like Camilla. It's time for republic when Queen leave this earth. Let them to work and pay own expenses, if the can't behave. Camilla and WEaity should never do it into RF.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 44   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: