Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 44   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Waity Got The Cream  (Read 158857 times)
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2011, 01:48:57 PM »

can't stand her simple as that, and never could.
When they first got together I liked her. Her laziness over the years has been a complete turn-off.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
batwoman
Banned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2011, 02:33:22 PM »

She looked OK for me until she left uni. Her father's answer on phone to the press with ,No, we don't think they will get married' rang something inside me like Beware, they moved their daughter to his flat, they want to trap him, but it's his business, he's stupid. When he married Waity, Waity also married us and it's forever. There's only one way to escape now - in the coffin, both. She seemed to me strange person when she grinned like and idiot, right, as this headline says - got the cream, only shopping and waiting, it was in 2005. 2006 was breaking point when all barking about marriage started to be so loud and Wee Willie from unknown reason joined her on the bandwagon, falling from clubs, on neverlasting holidays like another heir took the wheel of monarchy or his father gave him wings to fly away. We felt relief when they split up after Easter, no, the got together after seeing her crotch everywhere. No respect for Wee Willie and it's insult what Queen allowed into prestige league like RF with lazy striptease like Waity, when Koo Stark had only topless stupid photo, no drugs in family. I don't think she got the cream, I think public opinions are on the edge with bad economical situation to lynch them soon.  She's stupid enough to grin like an idiot after a decade in public eyes like she thinks she won Pulitzer and Nobel prize or at sombre tragic occasions like Rem.Day with earthquake victims event.
MoonFlower

Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2011, 04:22:26 PM »

Snare

William looks like his lost a huge amount of hair after so many years with Kate. Roll Eyes Her smile in nearly every picture lacks warmth & looks so stupid and rehearsed for the cameras. Crazy I love the bottom pic of Diana....so lovely.
Lexy

Warned
Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2011, 05:05:32 PM »

When they first got together I liked her. Her laziness over the years has been a complete turn-off.

yup when they first got together i thought she was rather charming and would be good for william but then slowly i saw how desperate she was and by the time she got what she wanted i very much disliked her
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2011, 05:13:56 PM »

Huh, when I saw the thread title on the main page I thought that an announcement was made that she was pregnant.

Alas, it's just her Cheshire Cat grin.

batwoman
Banned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2011, 06:27:13 PM »

The 2nd photo of her shows exactly what always drunk Wee Willle didn't see - her smirk on paparazzis. Shame is, her love for attention, cameras just spin machine for paps directed to RF and their good values. She destroys everything, so fingers crossed no paps this year at Sandringham except their church - lets ITV camping in Bucklebury - no Pippa, no Middletons and Waity with long skirt, thick coat, no harsh make up and no her hairdresser at manor.
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2011, 09:37:01 PM »

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2011, 09:45:25 PM »

ITA
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2011, 09:53:46 PM »

yup when they first got together i thought she was rather charming and would be good for william but then slowly i saw how desperate she was and by the time she got what she wanted i very much disliked her
Ditto!

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
batwoman
Banned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2011, 10:13:03 PM »

laughing at both sad event. Is she normal? I'd say she's quite bzz normal but she mainly love spotlight and she has still starstruck to pinch herself how RF was stupid to allow her to marry into RF with her bad image, crotch shot, drug uncle and lazyness, without trials. If some commoner had to cross  mountains, 7 rivers and fight with dragon to rescue and marry a princess to be his bride, this woman did nothing. Blame Queen for lowering standarts, because next time some p-starn with drug smudging will be OK, supported by our stupid sycophantic press. Thanks for both photos, great example how she knows how behave. You don't need a etiquette to know it's big no no to laugh at account of dead and fallen people. It's someone mad who starts laughing at funeral. The Loudons knew why Pip is just a mistress material, with only 1 crotch shot when famous A list star sat next to her. Waity is just disaster. I don't care if after Camilla another C-atherine destroys our monarchy, vivat republic.
SherbertDip

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2011, 10:21:38 PM »

Ditto!

Absolutely agree

rogue

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2011, 10:24:44 PM »

Being cute ... Angel and this pic clearly shows how much effert she puts in her curly locks.

rogue

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2011, 10:28:57 PM »

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/.../k_6ofSN1fxY/s640/vb1.jpg
Lolly

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2011, 10:55:42 PM »

Being cute ... Angel and this pic clearly shows how much effert she puts in her curly locks.

She's catching up with Meary in this one. Dead
SherbertDip

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2011, 10:58:38 PM »

Like most I actually liked her up until the engagement, and like most I've seen how much she's changed since being in the spotlight all the time (and it's only been a year!) One of my main irks with her is this posts title: Cat that got the cream (couldn't be a better way to describe it.) It strikes me as getting the ring and being a princess was her ultimate goal, and now she's achieved that it's time relax and take it easy. Job done. Pop out a coupla kids and she's secured for life. The end!::nono::

Whereas any other women becoming princesses see it as a beginning. Yes the marriage and kids are a big part of it, but it's also the start of being able to achieve new things, open door for those less fortunate, amke their mark on the world and having the ability to change it for the better even (without sounding too dramatic!) Not in my wildest dreams can I imagine this even enters Kates head to do this, as already she's demonstrated a lack to do anything unless she's told or absolutely has to. Complete and utter Princess Fail!  Ranting

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 44   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: