Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Waity Got The Cream  (Read 157545 times)
diamond

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #630 on: December 08, 2015, 05:26:00 PM »

I know at this time of the year she always brings back the Grinch vibe but she needs to stop grinning like this. First of all, that is not even her natural real smile, she only does it when she is on "duchess mode". Sorry but or she is trying to show off her teeth work, or those teeth are too big for her, or she is a loony.

The last one without a doubt.
LDJJ

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #631 on: December 08, 2015, 06:32:27 PM »

I know at this time of the year she always brings back the Grinch vibe but she needs to stop grinning like this. First of all, that is not even her natural real smile, she only does it when she is on "duchess mode". Sorry but or she is trying to show off her teeth work, or those teeth are too big for her, or she is a loony.

D:  All of the above
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #632 on: October 02, 2016, 09:21:48 PM »

QueenEM

Large Member

Argentina Argentina

I'm SWexxy and I know it

Ignore
« Reply #633 on: October 03, 2016, 02:52:51 PM »

I rememeber seeing this pic in facebook with the caption 'That akward moment when you are married to a prince but you meet Justin Trudeau', and people commented on how hot William was too and how lucky Kate was Laugh bounce
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #634 on: October 04, 2016, 02:01:34 AM »

It just struck me that not only is Kate doing her patented "Boy am I glad to be here" open mouth smile, she's also doing her patent pending "Look like you're touching the child without actually getting too close" move.
ggc

Mini Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Ignore
« Reply #635 on: October 04, 2016, 12:10:06 PM »

I rememeber seeing this pic in facebook with the caption 'That akward moment when you are married to a prince but you meet Justin Trudeau', and people commented on how hot William was too and how lucky Kate was Laugh bounce

The people saying William was hot probably came from right inside KP press office. LOL  Tongue
The Twittersphere were laughing for several days about the photo of Kate looking at Justin Trudeau with even more captions and comments.

"Netty Leistra ‏@.nettyroyal  ? Sep 29 
@.KeirSimmons @.MajestyMagazine To be honest, Justin Trudeaus looks so much better than Prince William" :-)

Luscious ‏@myLusciousLife  ? Sep 27 

Yep

"The face you make when you're married to a Prince but you meet Justin Trudeau."

Vava

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #636 on: October 04, 2016, 05:02:00 PM »

I love this photo!!!   Laughing  Kate looks so juvenile.  And the twitter comments are hysterical.

That dress might have worked with completely different accessories, but the choices Kate made put it into Twee Territory.  She looked really foolish I thought. 
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #637 on: October 05, 2016, 01:20:45 AM »

She looks very foolish and stupid.
DuchyDiva

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #638 on: October 05, 2016, 02:39:48 AM »

She does look foolish. Firstly for being a fashion victim and secondly for flirting so obviously and right in front of her husband. I can't abide her  Sad
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #639 on: October 05, 2016, 02:54:40 AM »

She does look foolish. Firstly for being a fashion victim and secondly for flirting so obviously and right in front of her husband. I can't abide her  Sad

to say nothing of the fact that Sophie Gregoire-Trudeau is also right there.  Kate has no respect.

BTW that photo and caption has been shared over 102,000 times.   Blush

cantstandher

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #640 on: October 05, 2016, 06:27:49 AM »

QueenEM

Large Member

Argentina Argentina

I'm SWexxy and I know it

Ignore
« Reply #641 on: October 05, 2016, 02:36:35 PM »

to say nothing of the fact that Sophie Gregoire-Trudeau is also right there.  Kate has no respect.

BTW that photo and caption has been shared over 102,000 times.   Blush

Well, then Kate got the cream twice, by meeting a carismatic non a**hole hot guy and getting a lot of exposure in that  Tongue
Someone shuld tell her to stop acting like a teenager  Snare
ggc

Mini Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Ignore
« Reply #642 on: October 05, 2016, 04:36:36 PM »

LOL I guess some of the US and Canadian did press noticed her gazing at Trudeau.  Wink

*Swoon!* Duchess Kate?s reaction to being greeted by Canada?s hottie Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, on Sunday, September 25, is all of Us.

The Duchess looked adorably smitten while interacting with Trudeau after touching down in Vancouver, Canada, with her husband, Prince William, by her side. Kate, 34, stunned in a red-and-white printed Alexander McQueen dress and a Mulberry clutch. Trudeau's wife, Sophie Gr?goire Trudeau, was, of course, also in attendance.

http://www.usmagazine.com...deau-is-all-of-us-w442542

Toronto Sun:
What?s with the look, duchess? Social media loves Kate?s seemingly flirty introduction to our PM
http://www.torontosun.com...justin-trudeau-goes-viral

NYMag: Kate Middleton sure is enjoying the view of Canada  

http://nymag.com/thecut/2...g-the-view-in-canada.html

I guess British press didn't want to acknowledge her flirty look? "(or..did they? I didn't see it in the British press but I didn't read through every DMail article on the tour. )
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 04:51:05 PM by ggc » Logged
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #643 on: October 09, 2016, 04:11:55 PM »

Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #644 on: October 09, 2016, 08:43:59 PM »

Such a disgustingly smug look
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44   Go Up