Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camera Hungry Eyes:version Duchess of Cambrigde  (Read 399468 times)
Sanguine

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1710 on: July 03, 2016, 05:15:11 PM »

She ALMOST looks appropriately sad

I wonder how long it took to put that sad face on?

Maybe she caught a photographer with a strong resemblance to Jecca

I guess behind the photographers head was the Exit sign and she knew she couldn't get out for another hour or so. I'm sure the pics of her leaving showing her as happy as she always is when she is finally allowed to leave.
When I think about she always has the biggest grin on her face once she steps out of the car because of the cameras. And then brings the smile back on her way out back to her comfortable bubble.

https://d.ibtimes.co.uk/e.../leaving-laugh.jpg?w=1000
The pic I hate the most of Kate but it sums her up perfectly. She was leaving the opening of an Art Room in a school (while Will and Harry were moving sandbags because of the flood in Berkshire). Disgusting behaviour of her imo.

That's the one where she looked like she was practically running to get to the car.  How else would she get that bounce to her hair?  Yeah, she shows her true colors nearly every time she's leaving some place.  She can't head for the car while grinning and waving fast enough.

Wow, I'd never seen that photo. You can almost hear her evilly cackling and yelling, "I'm free!"
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1711 on: July 03, 2016, 11:55:01 PM »

She ALMOST looks appropriately sad

I wonder how long it took to put that sad face on?

Maybe she caught a photographer with a strong resemblance to Jecca

I guess behind the photographers head was the Exit sign and she knew she couldn't get out for another hour or so. I'm sure the pics of her leaving showing her as happy as she always is when she is finally allowed to leave.
When I think about she always has the biggest grin on her face once she steps out of the car because of the cameras. And then brings the smile back on her way out back to her comfortable bubble.

https://d.ibtimes.co.uk/e.../leaving-laugh.jpg?w=1000
The pic I hate the most of Kate but it sums her up perfectly. She was leaving the opening of an Art Room in a school (while Will and Harry were moving sandbags because of the flood in Berkshire). Disgusting behaviour of her imo.

That's the one where she looked like she was practically running to get to the car.  How else would she get that bounce to her hair?  Yeah, she shows her true colors nearly every time she's leaving some place.  She can't head for the car while grinning and waving fast enough.

Wow, I'd never seen that photo. You can almost hear her evilly cackling and yelling, "I'm free!"

Back then she was praised for being like this. Breath of fresh air and all that nonsense. While most of us already saw the writing on the wall.  Snare

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
Roll Eyes
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1712 on: September 16, 2016, 09:12:34 PM »

Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1713 on: October 01, 2016, 03:26:35 PM »

MahiyaBorden

Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #1714 on: October 01, 2016, 09:14:15 PM »

I really hate when she doesn't look people in the eyes when shaking their hands. So rude.  Nono
Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #1715 on: October 01, 2016, 09:32:14 PM »

Keen!
Vava

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1716 on: October 02, 2016, 01:31:57 AM »

Star Star Star Star  Noodles..........you are such a great poster and I love your comment Keen!  So funny.  Thanks for your photos and posts on this vacation.  Glad these dolts are on their way home.  I hope they stay in seclusion now for awhile.   Wink
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1717 on: October 02, 2016, 02:52:21 AM »

Yes, thanks Noodles! Great coverage on this trip!

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #1718 on: October 02, 2016, 08:27:04 AM »

Aww thanks Vava and Cordtx  Hug  Star

Keen!
Ellie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1719 on: October 02, 2016, 08:43:26 AM »

Thanks so much Noodles!  Star
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1720 on: October 03, 2016, 01:29:38 AM »

Noodlesza thank you for the wonderful work you do keeping us updated with the photos!!   Star Star
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #1721 on: October 03, 2016, 07:34:33 AM »

Thanks for all your hard work, Noodles  Hug  Star

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Dianaist

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1722 on: October 03, 2016, 01:09:09 PM »

Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1723 on: December 15, 2016, 09:29:10 AM »

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1724 on: February 08, 2017, 10:24:25 PM »

Star Star Star Star  Noodles..........you are such a great poster and I love your comment Keen!  So funny.  Thanks for your photos and posts on this vacation.  Glad these dolts are on their way home.  I hope they stay in seclusion now for awhile.   Wink
She actually looks really good here: love the outfit and the shoes..the shoes are fab. And her hair looks smart as well.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: