Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camera Hungry Eyes:version Duchess of Cambrigde  (Read 396537 times)
Princess BlueEyes

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1725 on: March 10, 2017, 03:22:14 AM »

Georgie

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1726 on: March 16, 2017, 06:47:26 PM »

Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1727 on: April 23, 2017, 06:53:07 PM »

Uh...what is she doing with her hand?  Blink

royalsareajoke

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1728 on: April 23, 2017, 09:14:04 PM »

delete

Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted
is the most terrible poverty.
- Mother Teresa
gudgeon

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1729 on: April 24, 2017, 02:42:44 AM »

Uh...what is she doing with her hand?  Blink

This isn't the first time she's caressed her ass like this (or flashed her naked bum, or worn skintight jeggings, or flashed her stomach while at "work"). She's a complete exhibitionist.  

She's not "quite shy" (or whatever nonsense she spewed earlier this week). She LOVES to display her body and be that "cute," silly, needs "to be looked after" little girl. How many times has she said "the queen really looked after me" or "William makes sure I'm quite looked after" ...she's 35 years old for goodness sake!! With two children! Grown up you emotionally stunted woman. IMO, it's gross and kind of offensive to hardworking, intelligent, independent women everywhere. The fact that she is held up as some sort of role model - simply because of who she married - is pathetic.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 03:55:12 AM by gudgeon » Logged

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
KimmySue

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1730 on: April 24, 2017, 05:18:12 AM »

This isn't the first time she's caressed her ass like this (or flashed her naked bum, or worn skintight jeggings, or flashed her stomach while at "work"). She's a complete exhibitionist.  

She's not "quite shy" (or whatever nonsense she spewed earlier this week). She LOVES to display her body and be that "cute," silly, needs "to be looked after" little girl. How many times has she said "the queen really looked after me" or "William makes sure I'm quite looked after" ...she's 35 years old for goodness sake!! With two children! Grown up you emotionally stunted woman. IMO, it's gross and kind of offensive to hardworking, intelligent, independent women everywhere. The fact that she is held up as some sort of role model - simply because of who she married - is pathetic.

gudgeon  Star

Exactly! I cringe every time I read an article about what a great role model she is. She is the exact opposite of the type of person I want my daughter to look up to.
Margaret

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1731 on: April 24, 2017, 10:44:35 AM »

Why can't she just go about her duties without looking for the camera and then staring at it and giving that blatant open-mouthed, attention-seeking smile every chance she gets.  No-one else does that.  Does she really believe she is the cutest little trick in shoe leather since Scarlett O'Hara?  Will she ever grow up? Ranting
royalsareajoke

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1732 on: April 26, 2017, 02:04:49 AM »

Why can't she just go about her duties without looking for the camera and then staring at it and giving that blatant open-mouthed, attention-seeking smile every chance she gets.  No-one else does that.  Does she really believe she is the cutest little trick in shoe leather since Scarlett O'Hara? Will she ever grow up? Ranting
Yes to the bolded and I highly doubt it to the italicized.   Cool   JMO of course.  I think that she's addicted to 'famte' and reads all the swooning gushing articles about her, and then fails to read the comments. A role model? Not no way, not no how. Not for anyone with an iota of self respect anyway. I can think of a few things she would be **cough cough** expert in but well Whistle I wonder at times if her actions aren't a deliberate not nice word you to the 'firm' and the people of the UK. She has to know the camera is always there and to do whatever she is doing with her hand? 
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 02:10:08 AM by royalsareajoke » Logged

- Mother Teresa
royalsareajoke

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1733 on: April 26, 2017, 02:13:19 AM »

Kate. Shy? Yeah riiiiiiiight, and I'm an Olympic Gold Medalist on the balance beam even though I fall up the stairs.  She's a two bit actress playing a part and playing it badly. JMO And a  Star  for you.

- Mother Teresa
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1734 on: April 26, 2017, 12:23:55 PM »

Kate. Shy? Yeah riiiiiiiight, and I'm an Olympic Gold Medalist on the balance beam even though I fall up the stairs.  She's a two bit actress playing a part and playing it badly. JMO And a  Star  for you.

"Do you see it? I am touching my butt, nice huh!?"
royalsareajoke

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1735 on: April 27, 2017, 12:12:53 AM »

^^^^ for sure, and btw thank you so much for the kind comment on one of my posts. I couldn't find it to thank you, so saying it here Hug
Maybe waity is afraid her behind is falling and has to hold it up for the cameras

- Mother Teresa
Margaret

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1736 on: April 27, 2017, 01:04:57 AM »

Star   

Totally agree. The woman is an embarrassment. 
gudgeon

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1737 on: May 13, 2017, 07:21:13 PM »

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #1738 on: May 13, 2017, 09:12:04 PM »

Margaret