Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlene fondation  (Read 60298 times)
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« on: December 11, 2011, 12:20:26 PM »

the creation of the foundation was published the 09/12 in the official gazette of monaco
the foundation will focus its efforts on children and women in need and charlene will make the presentation in the course of 2012.
http://www.palais.mc/mona...9-decembre-2011.2416.html
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 12:32:00 PM »

I donīt know if she should start with it so early. Itīs IMO better to make experiences in other foundations and charities and then start with one. Not just Charlene, also other Princesses. But what Iīm talking about, as if they really care  Sweating

loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 12:37:17 PM »

I donīt know if she should start with it so early. Itīs IMO better to make experiences in other foundations and charities and then start with one. Not just Charlene, also other Princesses. But what Iīm talking about, as if they really care  Sweating

i completely agree with you, it would be more interesting to start by help other foundations than to create a new one
hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 12:41:43 PM »

she started It so early cause she has a image to sell

she should look less of a plastic bimbo first and then maybe someone would take her a little bit more seriously

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 08:44:16 PM »

just another way to take payola and bribes from their corrupt friends.  Thumb down  it's laughable, this jr high drop out as the head of anything. Real mad   it's a way to get attention and create the appearance  she "works" (i doubt she can even read) we know she can't speak french.  are all her charities going to be based in her "home" south africa? 

the botoxed, plastic tranny is pathetic and the flying monkey flunkies are trying every trick in the book to try and make her look relevent, but considering FatAl is a joke and a hypocrite and not taken seriously by anyone, i'm not sure why they think it will work.  the non dynamic duo are just like edward and wallis, their greatness is all in their minds, in reality they are worthless paracites living pointless lives and everyone except some koolaid drinking sugahs "get it". 

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2011, 09:10:03 PM »

i completely agree with you, it would be more interesting to start by help other foundations than to create a new one

ITA. Someone who has no idea of how to run a foundation shouldn't rush to found one, named after her of course  Roll Eyes

Nathalie

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2011, 09:57:44 PM »

Nothing original on the horizon.
As i said in the other thread: if she really cares for children and women in need, she should help Caroline with AMADE and not starting her own "Princess Charlene Foundation" when she doesn't even have a year of being a princess.
Worst thing is, that she has promoted this even before being a princess. I haven't heard of any other princess doing this.

Charlene only shows she is a shallow person full of herself.
I mean, promoting her own so called foundation, when she was in a climatic conference in Durban?
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2011, 11:00:27 PM »

she started It so early cause she has a image to sell

she should look less of a plastic bimbo first and then maybe someone would take her a little bit more seriously
indeed Star
i guess she had an image to build and i also guess her sisters in law got their own Foundations so it's not a question of doing something but building and selling the image otherwise she could wait a bit more to know where she can really be useful imo.

Cara

Humongous Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2011, 11:24:01 AM »

ITA. Someone who has no idea of how to run a foundation shouldn't rush to found one, named after her of course  Roll Eyes

why not?
after all flip's foundation in his name was created when he was 12.
it's not that they themselves do the real work.
tatty

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2011, 04:38:18 PM »

the "Princess Charlene Foundation"?

Sounds like some cheap make-up to me

Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2011, 07:16:29 PM »

ROFL  Star thanks tatty  for the laugh outloud

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2011, 12:57:59 AM »

why not?
after all flip's foundation in his name was created when he was 12.
it's not that they themselves do the real work.

No, it's not in his name. (Besides being a completely different foundation and a completely different situation)

loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2012, 09:50:54 AM »

yesterday, albert took part in a charity race to raise money for the "princess charlene foundation"
more pics here
http://www.cozycot.com/en...-race--Thirty-high-171295
i wonder when she will make the official presentation of her foundation
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 09:56:59 AM by loubna » Logged
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2012, 04:57:24 PM »

F1 drivers face the football stars in Monaco
money collected will be given this year to the "Princess Charlene foundation"
http://www.nicematin.com/...foot-a-monaco.876228.html
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2012, 06:14:29 PM »

F1 drivers face the football stars in Monaco
money collected will be given this year to the "Princess Charlene foundation"
http://www.nicematin.com/...foot-a-monaco.876228.html
i really think Albi should not take Charlene watching all those handsome guys playing Angel

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: