Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pauline Ducruet News  (Read 235021 times)
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #645 on: February 09, 2020, 08:13:53 AM »

on february 7th, pauline celebrates the partnership of her brand alter with a jewelery brand named jack vartanian

Mjo

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #646 on: February 09, 2020, 03:58:52 PM »

Those pictures make everyone look rough. I wonder if it was the lighting.  The other woman has a beautiful shirt dress, but Pauline's yellow dress looks frumpy.  I hope it isn't one of her designs.
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #647 on: February 09, 2020, 04:22:11 PM »

Those pictures make everyone look rough. I wonder if it was the lighting.  The other woman has a beautiful shirt dress, but Pauline's yellow dress looks frumpy.  I hope it isn't one of her designs.

the lighting is awful indeed
about clothes, pauline and the woman next her are wearing outfits from alter (pauline's brand)
AunumnLeaves

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #648 on: February 10, 2020, 05:44:34 AM »

I don't think that the reason in the lighting, because the man looks woooow in all pics and in any angle Icecream.
The girl in hoops is beautiful (in spite of any lighting ).
Only Pauline looks somewhat plain, worn and tired.... but on the other hand javascript:void(0); very satisfieeeed and relaaaxed...

*AquaMarine*
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #649 on: February 10, 2020, 11:17:23 AM »

The yellow shirt dress looks good. The dress Pauline is wearing seems to miss something. In general I like the idea but it doesn't really flatter. Perhaps you need a specific figure for it.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: