Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inaki's Corruption Scandal  (Read 328240 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2040 on: June 13, 2018, 01:49:08 PM »

The sisters of the Felipe don't seem to be "well adjusted" - the younger one traded on her looks and the elder just seemed to be in a bubble - once JC is gone I suspect they will not be seen much if at all
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2041 on: June 13, 2018, 03:54:24 PM »

The sisters of the Felipe don't seem to be "well adjusted" - the younger one traded on her looks and the elder just seemed to be in a bubble - once JC is gone I suspect they will not be seen much if at all

Oh, after the horsecrap where MC stuck her nose where it didn't belong, and made a huge mess out of earlier this year, I think all of those that aren't in the direct line are all going to be quietly phased out, and long before JC kicks it.

And it'll certainly happen if Leti has anything to say about it.

genegal43

Medium Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #2042 on: June 13, 2018, 04:55:54 PM »

Oh, after the horsecrap where MC stuck her nose where it didn't belong, and made a huge mess out of earlier this year, I think all of those that aren't in the direct line are all going to be quietly phased out, and long before JC kicks it.

Nothing on Twitter from Marie-Chantal...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #2043 on: June 13, 2018, 05:27:10 PM »

I’m shocked!  Roll Eyes

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Ask Maria.

Ignore
« Reply #2044 on: June 13, 2018, 05:37:54 PM »

I'm sure she sleeps during the day.

The TeaSpoon formerly known as Free The Spoon.  Don't ask me why unless you want a long story involving forks and betrayal.
genegal43

Medium Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #2045 on: June 13, 2018, 11:22:05 PM »

I’m shocked!  Roll Eyes

I'll take one for the team and give her a twitter follow...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Felipe, Leti: where are you?

Ignore
« Reply #2046 on: June 13, 2018, 11:31:23 PM »

Difficult times for Inaki and Cristina. He's really worried - you can see he is overwhelmed by the whole situation, but it was completely expected regarding the circumstances. 

Visit us https://a-minha-vida-afinal-deu-um-blog.webnode.pt

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Athena

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #2047 on: June 14, 2018, 01:21:25 AM »

I'm sure she sleeps during the day.

Laughing  Star
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2048 on: June 15, 2018, 09:17:03 AM »

The sentence is pretty much expected. I don't think Inaki will spend much time in jail, definitely less than 2 years. I heard after 2 months, he already can go home during weekends. But I'm just glad to see this sentence because it puts everyone into their own place. Sofia and her Greek family (Cons and Pavlos) had openly defended Inaki's innocence  Yikes. Pavlos and MC should stop mind other family's business, should keep their mouth shut if they didn't know what was really going on.
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #2049 on: June 18, 2018, 12:54:16 PM »

Iñaki entered prison this morning. He chose to go to a women's prison in Ávila, about an hour and a half by car from Madrid.

Men who go to this prison are usually moved within 72 hours to a men's prison, but there's a small block (5 cells, small patio, dinning room) for men. Men who couldn't be with other prisoners (former director of the Civil Guard, former policeman who worked with ETA, former Narcos working with the police) have served time there. There are no male prisoners right now, and the block hasn't been inhabited in four years (when the women of the infirmary where moved there because there the infirmary was under construction). The block was cleaned this morning because it was not ready for anyone. It's also outdated (but at least there's heating, two years ago they installed heating in the prison, located in one of the coldest areas of Spain)

The Penitenciary Institution is leaning towards letting him stay there to serve his sentence since it eliminates almost all security risk for Urdangarín and the chances of him being filmed inside prison are almost non-existent. I imagine it will be more comfortable for Urdangarin to be alone, but it will also be very hard since he will be always alone except for the guards and won't be able to play sports, do cultural activities, attend classes...

Urdangarín's morning: All new prisoners undergo a medical examination and an interview with social workers and psychologists. They also receive a 36 page brochure with useful and basic information and their rights and duties. He'll spend the first night in the entry block before being relocated.

He can make ten phone calls per week to pre-approved telephone numbers (he must pay for the calls). There are no limits to letters he can send or receive. He can receive two packages per month on communication day.

https://politica.elpais.c...ad/1529275167_686324.html
https://politica.elpais.c...ad/1529307661_483585.html

ortensia

Warned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #2050 on: June 18, 2018, 01:47:51 PM »

So sad for his children , it must be devastating for them.
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #2051 on: June 18, 2018, 01:55:08 PM »

Horrible indeed. I pity the poor things, with parents like that
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Ask Maria.

Ignore
« Reply #2052 on: June 18, 2018, 02:12:10 PM »

At least he will have plenty of time to write bad jokes in the pokey.

The TeaSpoon formerly known as Free The Spoon.  Don't ask me why unless you want a long story involving forks and betrayal.
jamesa
Banned
Warned
Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #2053 on: June 18, 2018, 11:04:55 PM »

Iñaki entered prison this morning. He chose to go to a women's prison in Ávila, about an hour and a half by car from Madrid.

Men who go to this prison are usually moved within 72 hours to a men's prison, but there's a small block (5 cells, small patio, dinning room) for men. Men who couldn't be with other prisoners (former director of the Civil Guard, former policeman who worked with ETA, former Narcos working with the police) have served time there. There are no male prisoners right now, and the block hasn't been inhabited in four years (when the women of the infirmary where moved there because there the infirmary was under construction). The block was cleaned this morning because it was not ready for anyone. It's also outdated (but at least there's heating, two years ago they installed heating in the prison, located in one of the coldest areas of Spain)

The Penitenciary Institution is leaning towards letting him stay there to serve his sentence since it eliminates almost all security risk for Urdangarín and the chances of him being filmed inside prison are almost non-existent. I imagine it will be more comfortable for Urdangarin to be alone, but it will also be very hard since he will be always alone except for the guards and won't be able to play sports, do cultural activities, attend classes...

Urdangarín's morning: All new prisoners undergo a medical examination and an interview with social workers and psychologists. They also receive a 36 page brochure with useful and basic information and their rights and duties. He'll spend the first night in the entry block before being relocated.

He can make ten phone calls per week to pre-approved telephone numbers (he must pay for the calls). There are no limits to letters he can send or receive. He can receive two packages per month on communication day.

https://politica.elpais.c...ad/1529275167_686324.html
https://politica.elpais.c...ad/1529307661_483585.html
Not being with other prisoners, it is already a privilege for him. Iñaki who believes himself superior to the rest of the mortals will now have a jail for himself.
I feel sorry for their children, but also for Queen Letizia who they tried to blame for a crime that only the dukes of Palma had committed. She has also paid to be against the defense of her mother-in-law, the emeritus Sofía ... because this year's Easter Mass is not something casual; all the scandal was mounted to harm the queen and that her causes, like the defense of her son-in-law, were favored.
In fact, it is very sad to see TODAY, with the groups, forums, social networks, almost pass in silence the fact that Urdangarin is in jail and you will not see insults to his wife, the Infanta Cristina, in the networks, as if he had to endure Queen Letizia.
That is sad and regrettable. Today everyone is silent when yesterday they insulted the queen for "nothing".
The Infanta Cristina is still a "lady" for the monarchists of this country and the queen is still a commoner. Is not that sadly ironic?

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2054 on: June 19, 2018, 06:20:13 AM »

Judge Castro got death threats by putting Cristina on bench. You know how crazy some of the monarchists in Spain.
I think some feverish supporters of JC and Sofia still didn't get over that JC was forced to abdicate even though JC himself took it rather well, lived a fun high life until this recent knee operation. They knew very well that Felipe wouldn't defend his wife against his Mom in public, so they could attack Leti as much as they want with the name of siding with Sofia. The royal house was not even willing to explain the Queen didn't think it was an appropriate moment to take pictures, there were plenty of chances to take pictures outside the church. Hope Leti has learnt a lesson, starts to accumulate more 'power', learns to defend herself that would only benefit Leonor in the future.
I have no doubt Sofia would push Zarzuela to rehab Cristina's reputation. Now the press said that Cristina would follow the same procedure of a regular criminal's family member to visit Inaki in the prison, I doubt it would happen this way. Cristina would continue enjoying her privileges or convenience. I hope Felipe wouldn't be 'hot' head enough to grant 'pardon' to Inaki to leave the jail earlier.
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: