Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: About Wallis Simpson and Edward VIII  (Read 60816 times)
A_little_bird
Banned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2012, 04:47:57 PM »

This is worth a repeat IMO. Camilla, Kate, Andrew and Fergie - it all pales compared this this. I for one am glad Edward abdicated.

“After the war is over and Hitler will crush the Americans. We’ll take over. They (the British) don’t want me as their King, but I’ll be back as their leader.”

Indeed.  These two were no naive kids in the woods.

They intentionally backed Hitler, knowing that - in doing so - they were hoping for the defeat of the Americans and Britain.

http://iconicphotos.wordp...d-and-wallis-with-hitler/

Where were the Americans in 1939? The people of Europe, Canada, Australia, etc, were fighting the Nazis long before. They shouldn't be dismissed. Sad

A_little_bird
Banned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2012, 04:58:40 PM »

Queen  Mother also hosted Ribbetrop and majority of London society. Duke of Windsor was brainwashed by his wife, but the movie with great costumes is out in February. I can't wait.

Queen Mother aka "Cookie" was no angel.

Lots of people in the 1930's hosted Nazi leaders, did business with them. The House of Windsor had relatives who were very committed to Nazism, for crying out loud.  Crap They even seemed not to make much effort to stand up for their innocent relatives who were scapegoated by their own prime minister, but may have been bound by their positions in that case.

It's all quite intricate and complicated.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2012, 05:21:50 PM »

Queen  Mother also hosted Ribbetrop and majority of London society. Duke of Windsor was brainwashed by his wife, but the movie with great costumes is out in February. I can't wait.

Lots of people in the 1930's hosted Nazi leaders, did business with them. The House of Windsor had relatives who were very committed to Nazism, for crying out loud.  Crap They even seemed not to make much effort to stand up for their innocent relatives who were scapegoated by their own prime minister, but may have been bound by their positions in that case.

"Innocent relatives"? Give us a break. This Nazi-sympathising revisionism makes me ill.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2012, 08:24:33 PM »

Queen  Mother also hosted Ribbetrop and majority of London society. Duke of Windsor was brainwashed by his wife, but the movie with great costumes is out in February. I can't wait.

Lots of people in the 1930's hosted Nazi leaders, did business with them. The House of Windsor had relatives who were very committed to Nazism, for crying out loud.  Crap They even seemed not to make much effort to stand up for their innocent relatives who were scapegoated by their own prime minister, but may have been bound by their positions in that case.

Almost everybody (royals and politicians) had secret and not so secret dealings with the Nazis. Three expamples come to mind:

One of the biggest public relations hoaxes ever perpetrated by the British Crown, is that King Edward VIII, who abdicated the throne in 1938, due to his support for the Nazis, was a "black sheep" in an otherwise unblemished Windsor line is incorrect. The British monarchy, and the City of London's leading Crown bankers, enthusiastically backed Hitler and the Nazis, bankrolled the Führer's election, and did everything possible to build the Nazi war machine, for Britain's planned geopolitical war between Germany and Russia. Support for Nazi-style genocide has always been at the heart of House of Windsor policy, and long after the abdication of Edward VIII, the merry Windsors maintained their direct Nazi links. Prince Philip was not only trained in the Hitler Youth curriculum, but his German brothers-in-law, with whom he lived, all became high-ranking figures in the Nazi Party.

QEII still socialices with those she points the finger at. For example, Paul Mellon’s sister, Ailsa, was part of the Duke’s intimate circle of friends in Virginia, USA! Wallis Simpson, formerly Wallis, attended the exclusiveo Foxcroft School in this area. Another of the Queen’s close friends, and the Mellons’, is William Farish III. A neat tidbid is that the QEII keeps some of her breeding mares at his Lane’s End Farm, near Versailles, Kentucky, and she has been a regular visitor. Paul Mellon often flies in by private jet to join them. And William Farish III is a close associate of the Queen’s close friend, George Bush. Farish came to prominence when he was the keeper of Bush’s ‘blind trust’, the system in which presidents are not supposed to know where their money is invested while in office. Unlike the Queen! But, of course, it’s all a sham and Bush made a fortune for his own investments while in office, as does the Queen. Farish's gradfather for example was the president of the Rockefellers’ Standard Oil of New Jersey during the Second World War when it was supplying oil and technological know-how to the Nazis and their chemical giant I. G. Farben which operated the slave camp at Auchwitz.  WHOOPS!

Queen Wilhelmina, mother of the future Queen Juliana, married a right-wing playboy who begged for money for Hitler; Juliana married an SS man (Prince Bernhard); and Queen Juliana's daughter Beatrix married a former member of Hitler Youth. Prince Bernhard first became interested in the Nazis in 1934, and was recruited by a member of the Nazi intelligence services, but first worked openly in the motorized SS. Bernhard went to Paris to work for the firm IG Farben, which pioneered Nazi Economics Minister Hjalmar Schacht's slave labor camp system by building concentration camps to convert coal into synthetic gasoline and rubber. Bernhard's role was to conduct espionage on behalf of the SS. According to the April 5, 1976 issue of Newsweek, this role, as part of a special SS intelligence unit in IG Farbenindustrie, had been revealed in testimony at the Nuremberg trials.

Prince Bernhard’s family relationship with that of the Thyssen’s falso may explain why, in 1945, together with a unit of Dutch intelligence, Prince Bernhard travelled to the Russian zone in Berlin to recover a batch of buried “incriminating corporate papers” belonging to Fritz Thyssen, that evidenced “secret Thyssen ownership.”  This small favour was carried out under the pretext that the daring Prince was recovering the Dutch crown jewels stolen by the Nazis. The papers were returned to Holland and deposited in the Bank voor Handel en Scheepvaart, in Rotterdam, which was secretly owned by Thyssen. Known as “Operation Juliana” this cunning scheme was a body blow to Allied investigators who were anxiously seeking the “missing pieces of the Thyssen fortune.” The US attorney to the Rotterdam bank was Allen Dulles, who had migrated from the OSS office in Bern, Switzerland, to become the US intelligence chief in post-war Germany.

Queen Beatrix is still closely involved in the Bilderberg Group, which takes its name from the hotel, belonging to Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands, near Arnhem, where, in May 1954 the first meeting took place.  WHOOPSIDAISY!

The Lippe family appears to have any number of connections to enterprises with intelligence connections.  Take for example, the Order of the Rose of Lippe, a chivalric Order awarded to German House of Lippe.  An offshoot of this order is the Noble Company of the Rose, founded by Ernst August Prinz zur Lippe – the first cousin of Prince Bernhard - and Sir Rodney Hartwell. Today, the Noble Order of the Rose is awarded exclusively and by invitation only to members of a curious research institute with a focus on genealogy, royalty, nobility, chivalry, heraldry, and related topics called The Augustan Society that is housed in a mansion located in the Mojave Desert near Dagget, USA, and which was founded in 1957.  UH-OH!

And that's just the tip of the iceberg, so of course it is intricate and complicated.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 09:56:05 PM by PeDe » Logged

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2012, 09:51:20 PM »

Personally I think Wallis and Edward were simply very stupid and uneducated narcissists that would have turned every way for a bit of adulation and reverie.
Britain had very disappointed in Edward turned them out and thus become the enemy. As in the old saying 'your enemies are my friends', the Duke bathed in the glory that a very scheming and much more cunning regime would grant them. And the Nazis IMO saw him as the silly puppet that they could put back onto the british throne once their third Reich was firmly installed and keep the entire control over the kingdom, as Edward would do exactly how they bid.
As to many of the other pro nazi aristos: we have to keep in mind that Hitler was a brilliant (no, brilliant is somewhat positive... I'd better say a master) manipulator of the masses.
While we all rack our brains over the fact that Hitler did indeed reveal all his plans in his book Mein Kampf, nobody back then had apparently read it. We are left to wonder how much indeed the masses knew of the Konzentrationcamps and the Endloesung.
Like in so many cases a lot of people only saw what they wanted to see and chose to turn a blind eye to the ugly side.
And the fact that Hitler advocated the domination of a superior race rang quite well with a lot of people, esp the impoverished aristos.
Just consider how easily we today are drawn back into racist stereotypes. And remember how truely shocked the allies and the German public (!) had been when the first pictures of the camps hit the news. Nobody had been prepared for such atrocities and still nobody can truely fathom the unbelievable horror.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
A_little_bird
Banned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2012, 10:24:02 PM »

Queen  Mother also hosted Ribbetrop and majority of London society. Duke of Windsor was brainwashed by his wife, but the movie with great costumes is out in February. I can't wait.

Lots of people in the 1930's hosted Nazi leaders, did business with them. The House of Windsor had relatives who were very committed to Nazism, for crying out loud.  Crap They even seemed not to make much effort to stand up for their innocent relatives who were scapegoated by their own prime minister, but may have been bound by their positions in that case.

Almost everybody (royals and politicians) had secret and not so secret dealings with the Nazis. Three expamples come to mind:

One of the biggest public relations hoaxes ever perpetrated by the British Crown, is that King Edward VIII, who abdicated the throne in 1938, due to his support for the Nazis, was a "black sheep" in an otherwise unblemished Windsor line is incorrect. The British monarchy, and the City of London's leading Crown bankers, enthusiastically backed Hitler and the Nazis, bankrolled the Führer's election, and did everything possible to build the Nazi war machine, for Britain's planned geopolitical war between Germany and Russia. Support for Nazi-style genocide has always been at the heart of House of Windsor policy, and long after the abdication of Edward VIII, the merry Windsors maintained their direct Nazi links. Prince Philip was not only trained in the Hitler Youth curriculum, but his German brothers-in-law, with whom he lived, all became high-ranking figures in the Nazi Party.

QEII still socialices with those she points the finger at. For example, Paul Mellon’s sister, Ailsa, was part of the Duke’s intimate circle of friends in Virginia, USA! Wallis Simpson, formerly Wallis, attended the exclusiveo Foxcroft School in this area. Another of the Queen’s close friends, and the Mellons’, is William Farish III. A neat tidbid is that the QEII keeps some of her breeding mares at his Lane’s End Farm, near Versailles, Kentucky, and she has been a regular visitor. Paul Mellon often flies in by private jet to join them. And William Farish III is a close associate of the Queen’s close friend, George Bush. Farish came to prominence when he was the keeper of Bush’s ‘blind trust’, the system in which presidents are not supposed to know where their money is invested while in office. Unlike the Queen! But, of course, it’s all a sham and Bush made a fortune for his own investments while in office, as does the Queen. Farish's gradfather for example was the president of the Rockefellers’ Standard Oil of New Jersey during the Second World War when it was supplying oil and technological know-how to the Nazis and their chemical giant I. G. Farben which operated the slave camp at Auchwitz.  WHOOPS!

Queen Wilhelmina, mother of the future Queen Juliana, married a right-wing playboy who begged for money for Hitler; Juliana married an SS man (Prince Bernhard); and Queen Juliana's daughter Beatrix married a former member of Hitler Youth. Prince Bernhard first became interested in the Nazis in 1934, and was recruited by a member of the Nazi intelligence services, but first worked openly in the motorized SS. Bernhard went to Paris to work for the firm IG Farben, which pioneered Nazi Economics Minister Hjalmar Schacht's slave labor camp system by building concentration camps to convert coal into synthetic gasoline and rubber. Bernhard's role was to conduct espionage on behalf of the SS. According to the April 5, 1976 issue of Newsweek, this role, as part of a special SS intelligence unit in IG Farbenindustrie, had been revealed in testimony at the Nuremberg trials.

Prince Bernhard’s family relationship with that of the Thyssen’s falso may explain why, in 1945, together with a unit of Dutch intelligence, Prince Bernhard travelled to the Russian zone in Berlin to recover a batch of buried “incriminating corporate papers” belonging to Fritz Thyssen, that evidenced “secret Thyssen ownership.”  This small favour was carried out under the pretext that the daring Prince was recovering the Dutch crown jewels stolen by the Nazis. The papers were returned to Holland and deposited in the Bank voor Handel en Scheepvaart, in Rotterdam, which was secretly owned by Thyssen. Known as “Operation Juliana” this cunning scheme was a body blow to Allied investigators who were anxiously seeking the “missing pieces of the Thyssen fortune.” The US attorney to the Rotterdam bank was Allen Dulles, who had migrated from the OSS office in Bern, Switzerland, to become the US intelligence chief in post-war Germany.

Queen Beatrix is still closely involved in the Bilderberg Group, which takes its name from the hotel, belonging to Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands, near Arnhem, where, in May 1954 the first meeting took place.  WHOOPSIDAISY!

The Lippe family appears to have any number of connections to enterprises with intelligence connections.  Take for example, the Order of the Rose of Lippe, a chivalric Order awarded to German House of Lippe.  An offshoot of this order is the Noble Company of the Rose, founded by Ernst August Prinz zur Lippe – the first cousin of Prince Bernhard - and Sir Rodney Hartwell. Today, the Noble Order of the Rose is awarded exclusively and by invitation only to members of a curious research institute with a focus on genealogy, royalty, nobility, chivalry, heraldry, and related topics called The Augustan Society that is housed in a mansion located in the Mojave Desert near Dagget, USA, and which was founded in 1957.  UH-OH!

And that's just the tip of the iceberg, so of course it is intricate and complicated.

Thanks, you provided some very detailed information that I wasn't even aware of.  Smiley  Very interesting!  Thinking
I knew about Philip's relations, and about the Queen of the Netherlands' husband's involvement in Hitler Youth. Sad  Tino of Greece's mother was a member of it as well, if I'm not mistaken?

Wow. Just wow. Beyond corrupt. Sad
batwoman
Banned
Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2012, 11:17:22 PM »

He was under her thumb, Swedish king was a fan of Hitler and many people so...it's like our Prince A and bunch of politics praised Gadaffi after his dictatorship and Lockerbee, plus another assasinations, supplies for IRA...cos gas etc...George V was good and reasonable king with our Irish people, he said Judge them on their wages and speak later on. He was able to listen and quite ahead than his stupid MPs for Irish Treaty. Queen seems to be OK, after her, well...I stated my opinion....her kids and grandkids are laughing stock in many aspects, heir's heir is reluctant to carry any duties, no comment about his high maintenance wife. Can you imagine her running happy go lucky in our heavy N.Irish rain like this no name blonde:]]? Windsor or Mountbatten it doesn't matter. Queen is OK, this no name blonde will be as well, she loves min our horses and rain and she rode horse with Irish name Kildare like George V. Queen received a horse as a gift afterwards, Wee Willie somehow from unknown reason joined Irish Guards but it's all for show about him and Waity. Her posing with pancakes in the streets when she can't cook was another show how grab attention. What can you do with them? Edward abdicated, Prince Charles wants to keep Camilla as Princess Consort/Queen what will never happen as majority of Brits hate this idea and are able to demonstrate or sign petitions. Posers Wee Willie and Waity with their I don't want to do any royal full time duty reminds me Edward VIII, right, Waity with her masculine image, body and love for clothes and diamonds reminds me Wallis Simpson, but I don't see what with them. Waste of space and our money. I don't see pampared Waity walking in our rain. Working with Welsch scouts, oh pls. Chelsy admited frankly she hates our and English rain, so we know why she stays in UK - PH was a reason and possibility of title, Waity loves countryside and rain only when paps will be camping outside, she will be splashed across cover pages and Wee Willie will wear another parade uniform of Irish Guards without real interest in us, falling from nightclubs. Look on his wife and her crotch, compare with Rihanna ans her quite innocent boob being sent away by our farmer. You have rought idea how we lok on someone shameful like this sort of women, olous lack of work. Wallis and her boy Edward had balls to leave us and I'm happy to read about her design and costumes for WE movie in the press today,. Strange couple like Wee Willie and Waity. Wee Willie reminds me with his lack of responsibilities and similarity with Wallis type of woman Eward VIII, but otherwise someone between passive strange Victor Alber, Duke of Clarence, brother of George V and Frencg dauphin, present, who was proclaimed to be mentally unstable. PW seems to be troublemaker like Edward VIII but it's PC who shares the same destiny with his great uncle and Louis Mountbatten was right anout that and possible end. Any king with name Charles finished well in our history, one had a head chopped off, another died without legit.kids and on sex. dis. quite young
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2012, 11:27:43 PM »

One of the biggest public relations hoaxes ever perpetrated by the British Crown, is that King Edward VIII, who abdicated the throne in 1938, due to his support for the Nazis, was a "black sheep" in an otherwise unblemished Windsor line. The British monarchy, and the City of London's leading Crown bankers, enthusiastically backed Hitler and the Nazis, bankrolled the Führer's election, and did everything possible to build the Nazi war machine, for Britain's planned geopolitical war between Germany and Russia. Support for Nazi-style genocide has always been at the heart of House of Windsor policy, and long after the abdication of Edward VIII, the merry Windsors maintained their direct Nazi links. Prince Philip was not only trained in the Hitler Youth curriculum, but his German brothers-in-law, with whom he lived, all became high-ranking figures in the Nazi Party.

Thanks, you provided some very detailed information that I wasn't even aware of.  Smiley  Very interesting!  Thinking
I knew about Philip's relations, and about the Queen of the Netherlands' husband's involvement in Hitler Youth. Sad  Tino of Greece's mother was a member of it as well, if I'm not mistaken?

Wow. Just wow. Beyond corrupt. Sad

they were and are corrupt. But once you get into some reading material, it gets really, really scary, because you realize how much from this 'old' league (royals & politicians) is left over and how they operate in collaboration with corrupt world leaders of the western world, and how the new generations is being prepared for that as well. The ideology of a superior race is a very old concept, preceding the 3rd Reich and very much alive in politics today.

Politics, and interested parties always, always are dismissing it as conspiracy theories of a few nutcases, but as fairy mentioned in connection with Hitler, "how truly shocked the allies and the German public (!) had been when the first pictures of the camps hit the news"....wait how truly shocked we all will be when the doings of those (Skull & Bones, Bilderberg Group, Bohemian Grove, and the foremost shareholders of the FED [Federal Reserve]: Rothschild banks in London and Paris - Lazard Brothers Bank in Paris - Israel Moses Seif Bank in Italy - Warburg Bank in Hamburg and Amsterdam - Lehman Bank in New York - Kuhn Loeb Bank in New York - Rockefeller’s Chase Manhattan Bank in New York - Goldman Sachs Bank in New York) will come to light and those who are involved in it!

getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2012, 01:11:56 AM »

A little bird, and PeDe  Star

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
PattyMcDisher

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2012, 11:25:25 PM »

I think it's important to remember that, at the time, membership in the Hitler Youth was not always a voluntary thing.  My great uncle was in this organization as a boy--not because his mother and father were Nazis, but because they were simply a German family in a German-controlled part of Europe and didn't want to be killed or sent off to a work camp.

"Something as curious as the monarchy won't survive unless you take account of people's attitudes.  After all, if people don't want it, they won't have it."  --Prince Charles
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2012, 11:34:32 PM »

I think it's important to remember that, at the time, membership in the Hitler Youth was not always a voluntary thing.  My great uncle was in this organization as a boy--not because his mother and father were Nazis, but because they were simply a German family in a German-controlled part of Europe and didn't want to be killed or sent off to a work camp.

of course that was the case, Scotsmanswife...a tragic and fearful existence....I totally understand that. A part of my family went through the same experience in Munich and later in Prague under Communist regime. BUT normal citizens didn't make any money of these cirucumstances and had far less privileges that the royal families did in those days, and they do not try to publicly condemn everybody else who went through the same thing.

PattyMcDisher

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2012, 11:45:42 PM »

I see what you're saying, Pede... Hug

"Something as curious as the monarchy won't survive unless you take account of people's attitudes.  After all, if people don't want it, they won't have it."  --Prince Charles
batwoman
Banned
Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2012, 12:16:16 AM »

The premiere of WE movie is tomorrow, it's in our cinemas on 20th of Jan. and of course, Madonna is US, who loves very much royalty and British aristos, because she's brainwashed by her  Brit exhusband with mother who married into aristocracy. Pretty mishmash and speculations like here. Laughing It has to be so funny for royals to watch their relatives played by actors. It's known Queen wasn't happy with her film reaction in The Queen movie and no name blonde chatted in her lux.sleepwear promo's article how Queen has no TV in her bedroom, but they have private sitting rooms and TV here, Queen has some scary Scooby Doo on the wall in her Sandringham bedroom and it was her the worst scary night in her life to spend in that room, they're woken up at 7am by a maid who withdraw the curtains but she and Queen hate to be woken up by voice than being shaken but they can't touch them. Something funny about PP sleeping naked as newlywed and being cought by valet, about Queen and Wallis and ironed bedding as well as sheets - both are/were fussy, Wallis asked to do it every day, from both sides Laughing and she allowed her pugs to jump on already ironed bedding afterwards Sweating. I find quite hillarious how the husband of Lady Sarah Chatto [Queen's niece] played Prince Andrew , it's in one family. I'd like to know how Fergie responded to her uber sweet fabricated story on silver screen when you think Wallis wasn't happy with 1st movie filmed about them in 1970s. Frankly, Duke of Windsor was very good looking, more like a woman, but they're strange couple. She was bossy, he was crying at her feet.
omlet

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2012, 03:40:47 AM »

no name blonde?

sometimes it's very difficult to keep momentum if it's you that you are following
Mrs Soprano

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2012, 03:48:06 AM »

Fuhgeddaboudit!  Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: